Blank. ___
No thoughts, no words, no imajpegs.
It's like blank paper (the ones that are never fed in our university "printer").
Only, not that small.
Not any size. Not A4 at least... that'd be too small.
It's almost infinite, the size.
Infinite blankness. Blackness?
No, it's not black.
But, it's not bleached white either, like paper.
Or unlike it.
It's colourless.
Yes! Like glass.
But glass allows you to see the other side.
It's transparent. It's dumb.
Minds are not transparent.
You can't see through.
It's opaque.
It's like the functioning of a prism.
Or just the opposite.
The mind can't be dumb.
It's just filled with so many colours that
they all mix to give white.
But that's only a perceptual way of saying it.
My mind is filled with white noise.
I can't differentiate between the noises.
I've tried. I really have.
Then I gave up.
It's tiring.
It's tiring to think.
It's tiring to try and decipher.
What I feel, or don't.
What others say, or don't.
What I can.
Or can't.
I never can.
But then, can anybody?
Clementine: Joel, I'm not a concept. Too many guys think I'm a concept or I complete them or I'm going to make them alive, but I'm just a fucked up girl who is looking for my own peace of mind. Don't assign me yours.
ReplyDeleteJoel: I remember that speech really well.
Clementine: I had you pegged, didn't I?
Joel: You had the whole human race pegged.
Clementine: Probably.
Joel: I still thought you were going to save me. Even after that.
Clementine: I know.
-ESOTSM
just couldn't help thinking of anything else...
I still don't understand how...
ReplyDelete